A Committee Formed to Suggest Criteria to Assess Plus-II Students in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: A 14 member committee has been formed in Odisha to suggest criteria for the assessment of Plus II Students for Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), 2021.
On Friday, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced the cancellation of the plus II examination in Odisha.
The CHSE, Odisha has issued a notification that the committee will recommend a well defined alternative objective criteria for assessing the examinees. The expert committee will submit a report within 10 days.
The members of the expert committee are as follows:
- Dr. Sushant Kumar Das, Ex-President BSE & Ex-CoE, Utkal University
- Dr. Subash Chandra Das, State Level Program Manager Academic Performance Monitoring Cell, SCSTRTI, Bhubaneswar.
- Sambit Kumar Nayak, Joint Secretary (Representative of S & ME Deptt.)
- Dr. Tushar Kanti Tripathy, Vice-Chairman, CHSE. Bhubaneswar
- Dr. Mihir Kumar Das. Academic Consultant, OSHEC, Bhubaneswar
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar Behera, Academic Consultant, OSHEC, Bhubaneswar
- Dr. Banamali Panda, Retd, Associate Prof. & Ex-CoE, Khallikote Cluster University,
- Bhagirathi Kandi, Deputy Director, DHSE.
- Dr. Ranjan Kumar Bal, Principal, BJB H.S. School, Bhubaneswar
- Dr. Mamata Patri, Principal, R.D. Women’s Higher Secondary School, Bhubaneswar
- Parikshit Dash, Principal, Ekamra College, Bhubaneswar
- Ranjita Mishra, Jr. Lecturer. Vocational Stream, R.D. Women’s Higher Secondary School, Bhubaneswar
- Dr. Bijay Kumar Sahoo, Ex-CoE, CHSE.
- Dr. Subhranshu Kumar Behera, Dy. CoE, CHSE.
Comments are closed.