Bhubaneswar: A State Steering Committee meeting under the chairmanship of the Chief Secretary, Odisha was held on May 6 where the committee has approved the inclusion of several categories of staff as frontline workers (FLW) for COVID-19 vaccination.
Forest officials, forest guards, banking staff, railway staff, insurance companies, oxygen plant employees among others are included in the categories.
Additional Chief Secretary PK Mohapatra on Thursday wrote to all collectors, DMs, commissioners of municipal corporations to ensure a second dose of vaccination to all the beneficiaries.
Here is the list of the categories-
1. Forest Officials and Forest guards
2. Banking Staff, insurance Companies, NCPI, Payment system providers, Operators, vendors, cash logistic companies, cash-in-transit companies, ATM maintenance personnel, Banking Correspondence and Costumer care Points
3. Railway Staff
4. Staff of DCPU Staff of Childline (1098), Staff of 181 Helpline, Staff of One Stop Centres and all caregivers staff of child care institutions
5. Oxygen Plant employees
6. Filling station employees and call centre employees
7. Government Veterinary doctors, Livestock Inspectors and Para-veterinarians